Mar 8, 2013 | By ThinkProgress War Room
Evening Brief: Important Stories That You Might’ve Missed
- Republicans demand Obama expand Obamacare. (Yet Paul Ryan is forging ahead to KILL it)
- Colorado approved in-state tuition for undocumented immigrants.
- Marco Rubio threatens to shut down the government over Obamacare funding.
- James O’Keefe to pay a $100,000 settlement for ACORN pimp sting.
- Study: states with most guns laws have fewest gun deaths.
- Four important policies that could help women’s health around the world.
- Beltway bubble insulated from real effect of sequester.
- Unemployment hit a four-year low.
- Republicans whine about canceled White House tours as Army suspends tuition assistance program.
This material [the article above] was created by the Center for American Progress Action Fund. It was created for the Progress Report, the daily e-mail publication of the Center for American Progress Action Fund. Click here to subscribe.