The national science academies of every major country in the world have confirmed that climate change is real. NASA and 97 percent of scientists confirm that climate change is real. But 135 members of Congress are in denial.
Watch OFA’s new video calling them out:
Consensus: “General agreement or accord reached by a group as a whole.” 97% of scientists throughout the world AGREE. I do believe that qualifies as “consensus.” Apparently Sen. Rubio, defines ‘reasonable consensus’ as 100% and since there are 3% hanging out there as outliers, a 97% agreement is UNreasonable.
- Group Delivers “Congressional Climate Denier Award” To Jones’ Office (witn.com)
- In Homage To Their Fictional Beliefs, Group Presents Silver Unicorn Awards To Climate Deniers (thinkprogress.org)
- Unicorns doled out for climate change deniers (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Obama group: ‘Gravity exists. The Earth is round. Climate change is happening’ (globalclarity.wordpress.com)
- Gene Karpinski: Where Do Your Members of Congress Stand on Climate Change? (huffingtonpost.com)
- LCV Launches Nearly $2 Million Nationwide Ad Campaign Holding Climate Change Deniers Accountable (yubanet.com)
- Climate Crisis: NASA’s Projected Changes (storiesbywilliams.com)
- The Other Ugly Denial – (Immigration) (ivoter.net)