Alberta, Canada has averaged two crude oil spills every day for the past 37 years — and that doesn’t even take into account spills of other types of toxic materials. Is the Obama administration willing to let the same thing happen right here in the United States?
- House supporters of KXL received $56m from fossil fuel industry (salon.com)
- “I Voted For Change”: Over 20 Arrested as KXL Protests Target Obama (commondreams.org)
- Dirty Details: Dents, Faulty Welds Found Along Keystone XL Southern Half in Texas (desmogblog.com)
- Bill McKibben: Keystone: What We Know (huffingtonpost.com)
- Keystone: What We Know (readersupportednews.org)
- Obama’s Former Communications Director’s Firm Does PR For Keystone XL Pipeline, Tar Sands Rail Transport (desmogblog.com)
- Nebraska: Picture Taking Now Considered a Terrorist Activity (secretsofthefed.com)