You may hear a lot of information surrounding the Hillary Clinton email “scandal”, but Hillary For America’s campaign Press Secretary, Brian Fallon, is here to fact check tweets about the controversy.
The emails are NOT a “scandal” … it’s just another GOP “swift-boat” style scheme attempting to sully the character of the currently leading 2016 Democratic presidential contender. George W. Bush and his buddy Karl Rove used an RNC email-server — operated in the White House — and they somehow deleted 22 MILLION emails from that server. Did the GOP cry foul? Nope! George W. Bush’s Secretary of State, Colin Powell, used his own private email while Secretary of State. Has the GOP cried foul? Nope!
They couldn’t destroy her using #Benghazi — there was no conspiracy there. Two investigations proved that. But no, the GOP had to go and create yet another committee to do a more “thorough” investigation of everything “Benghazi.” But it now seems their investigation has failed and scope creep has entered the picture. It’s become a political sham to sully Hillary Clinton, and the GOP is wasting our taxpayer dollars on their trip down their rabid rabbit hole!
- GOP showing ‘double standard’ in demand for Clinton emails
- Secretary of State Colin Powell Also Used Personal Email Account
- The misleading Democratic spin on Hillary Clinton’s e-mails
- That Time Karl Rove Deleted 22 MILLION White House E-Mails And The Media Said Nothing
- State Dept. Spokesman Tells CNN: Hillary Clinton “Was Not Violating Policy” With Personal Email
- Myths And Facts On Hillary Clinton’s Email And Reports Of “Top Secret” Materials
- From Scandal To Farce: What The Clinton Email Coverage Tells Us About The Press
- NY Times Issues Second Major Correction To Botched Report On Clinton’s Emails